Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Poem

The Longest Poem in the World

Of course I fall asleep and a girl asks to hang

All I had to do was tweet and the door bell rang.

got a bloody cold and im living in an ice box!

so happy both my teams won this weekend! Tide and cocks!

Going to the fair for some rides, food, animals, and cute guys I hope...

Listening to a bunch of Who the Hell is Jane? ish and it is DOPE!

I spent hours cleaning my room and only half of it is clean now. Sigh. ):

What came into existence was Life, and the Life was Light to live by.

The sun goes down, and so does she.

And I'd love for you to join me.

things got a little bit crazy and somehow i lost my pants

seriously need to start applying for scholarships and grants .

Can't believe we've seen Serena, Nadal and Venus play today.

boy we've had a real good time, and I wish you the best on your way. ?

FOLLOW ME, AND TWEET ME!! :D

so watch, and you shall see!

And no, i don't, I don't care what you say ♪

Callum and I were very brave today :o)

Brain food = coffee and cake.

And it's all, all so fake~

0 remarks:

Post a Comment