Monday, July 13, 2009

Post 101!


Happy 101st Blog Post To Me!


You're probably feeling nostalgic about all the great times we've had over the last few months, addressing such diverse topics as conceptual art, education reform, why dinosaurs are awesome, and how much Twilight sucks. I bet you're thinking to yourself, "I sure wish Kitty Pimms had made a snazzy 3D pie chart of her most popular blog topics to aid my reminiscences."

Your wish is my command!


Now I bet you're wondering "How is Kitty going to celebrate this auspicious day?"

Why, by shirking work, my good reader!

Not only did I pause my costume making to create exciting champagne graphics and pie charts, I also spent a good portion of time making myself nifty headbands out of fabric scraps.



And then drawing pictures of myself wearing them.

And then blogging about it.

Productive!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment