Saturday, June 6, 2009

Why My Car Is Awesome

I totally thought the new season of True Blood started this weekend, but alas, it does not.

However, on the HBO website there are many vampire-themed ads, including this one for my car:*



Mini Coopers: So cool, vampires would totally buy them.

In other things from my life randomly featured on the internet, this LOLcat:



Is hanging out in a Crèche that looks exactly like the one my family has trotted out every December since time immemorial.

Here's the way we like to trick it out, daycare-style:



*Okay, mine's not a convertible. In fact, I think Mini convertibles look really, really stupid with their tops up, and in Chicago there are an average of four days a year when it's not too hot, too cold or too rainy to have one's top down. Plus, when I open up my windows and sunroof it's practically a convertible. Also, they didn't make the convertible yet when I bought mine. Also, the Clubman is totally bullshit, with it's cute little half-door. I'm pretty sure all the really cool vampires drive 2003 Minis. Probably red with black tops. That smell like cigarettes and vegetable korma. 'Cause I got Indian food tonight and left it in my car for a couple of hours. I can't believe I'm still writing this footnote. I've gotta go to bed.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment